Highland Pacific Golf COVID-19 Pandemic Response – Phase 3
The Golf Shop, Driving Range, Range Cafe and locker rooms are open.
Please check our Operating Hours for our current facility openings.
Golfers will check in for their tee time in the golf shop. We will allow four people at a time to enter the golf shop.
Highland Pacific Golf will ensure the health and safety of our HP Members, guests and our team members.
Please note the responsibilities of our HP Members, their guests and our team members when they are at the course:
- If you have an underlying medical condition or if you or anyone in your household do not feel well please stay at home.
- Stay at home if you have traveled within the last 14 days.
- Maintaining a physical distance of two meters away from others is required from the time you arrive until the time you leave the course.
- The food kiosk and Café are open for food and beverage services. Outside alcohol is strictly prohibited and players will be asked to leave the course immediately if they are seen consuming outside alcohol.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it each time you touch a surface such as door handles, golf cart, etc. Highland Pacific Golf also provides hand sanitizing stations at each entry point.
- Leave the pin in while putting- DO NOT TOUCH THE PIN.
- Do not shake hands or high five to celebrate, a tip of the cap will do.
- Please note the maximum allowable persons in each room before entering.
Please note the Highland Pacific Golf COVID-19 pandemic policy to prevent the potential spread of COVID-19 and keep our golfers safe:
We will allow one rider on power carts for a single rider fee. People in the same party may ride in the same cart. Power carts and pull carts are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Power carts will be cleaned and disinfected after each use to maximize the availability for golfers. Please ask for our carts with dividers as well.
Power cart fees are as follows:
- Full Cart- $42.00 plus tax
- Single Rider Cart- $30.00 plus tax
- Shared Cart- $21.00 plus tax
Other operational updates:
- Club rentals are available for rent.
- Starters and guest service professionals will ensure the optimum physical distance between players at the staging area and tee, we will employ 10-minute intervals between tee times.
- Guest service professionals will monitor the golf course to ensure players are practicing physical distancing and to sanitize touchpoints.
- Cups will be lined with a foam insert so that golfers don’t need to remove flagsticks or reach into the cup to retrieve their ball.
- We have removed bunker rakes and cover ball washing stations around the course.
- The chipping green is now open. Eight person max shall be allowed on the putting green near the first tee to be monitored by our starter.
- We will sanitize all public spaces and commonly touched areas with a cleaning agent as recommended by the health authority on a regular basis.
- Hand washing, physical distance and COVID-19 awareness signage will be clearly posted for guests and staff.
- Our management will screen all staff upon arrival each day to monitor their health.
- Our management will educate staff on effective hand washing techniques and physical distancing.
We will remain committed to the safety of our staff and guests. We very much look forward to hosting you.