Group Golf Lessons & Programs
Programs Include: Up and Downs, Get Golf Ready and Golf and Tacos!
Up and Downs
Scott and Callum will be your short game wizards in becoming a master around the greens! This series will focus on everything around the greens. The weeks will be split up into each different shot from Chipping, Putting, Sand Play and Pitch Shots. Student to instructor ratio 5:1
$159 plus tax
Get Golf Ready
Geared for beginner golfers!
Learn the basics of swing fundamentals, chipping, iron play/tee shots! Three sessions will be on the range and one session in the Short Game Area. If you are starting out golfing, this is the class for you!
*Clubs can be provided if needed*
Wednesday 6:00PM - 7:00PM
$159 plus tax
The focus here is apply the skills you have developed into efficiently making your way around the golf course.
This is an intermediate level course.
Callum will get you thinking about different ways to play the course and how to determine what shot to play. We will get up to 9 holes each week. Student Ratio 4:1.
Tuesday 6:30PM - 8:30PM
May 23rd and 30th
$165 plus tax
Golf & Tacos
SPRING GROUP LESSONS - Thursday Nights
Dates: THURSDAYS (May 18, 25, June 1, 8)
Wrap Night: FRIDAY (June 9)
Location: Highland Pacific
Coached by: Callum Ashby
TWO CLASS TIMES AVAILABLE:
- 5:45 PM | MILD ( Welcome Dinner on May 18 will be after class)
- 7:15 PM | MEDIUM/HOT ( Welcome Dinner on May 18 will be before class)
- (4) 75-minute Group Lessons (5 hrs total instruction)
- (1) Welcome Dinner on Night 1 (May 18)
- (1) Wrap Night at Highland Pacific (Dinner & Drink, 9 Holes Greens Fee, Cart)
- (1) Highland Pacific Driving Range 5-Bucket Punch Card + 15% off Glove Orders (for use outside of lessons!)
- (1) Year Free Trial to GOLF & TACOS Social Club